PSX Low-poly Jewel Case
A downloadable asset pack
Are you working on a project inspired by all those mid to late '90s polygonal games? Need an easy and fun way to catch the attention of potential players? Look no further.
With this asset pack of PSX-style jewel cases, you can hit the ground running by simply placing your own art in the blank, ready-to-go templates.
- Low-poly models for NTSC and PAL style jewel cases
- Disc model with front + back sides
- Blank templates for the inside, front, back, and disc parts of the models
- Unity package with premade standard materials, textures, and prefabs
- Example art and readme if you need a guideline
No credit is necessary, but if you use these templates for your project I would love to see it!
Feel free to tag me on Twitter @sodaraptor_dev. Thanks and enjoy~
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for sharing this asset. It's the best.
You're a goddamned savant and you deserve a fuck tonn of hugs
I made my own anyways but this is still super useful esp with the template! I wanna ask if this also includes NTSC-J or is it just U?
There are just the NTSC and PAL versions for now. I will look into adding other styles at some point though
Oh my this is great ^^ Even for a digital hoarder like me lol
bless you <3